Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tutu Cute!!!


So, I have decided to have a hobby. And it's making tutus! Which is to my darling daughter's great advantage, as she gets to wear the fruits of my labors. They really are fun to make, but even more fun is watching her dance and twirl in them as she tranforms over and over from ballerina to fairy to princess to....you get the idea. I also have had the privilege of making a newborn size and a toddler size tutu for a photographer friend. Can't wait to see some of her work with clients in my tutus!
With 10/31 quickly approaching, my mind is aflutter with tutu costume ideas (pumpkin, witch, etc.) I just wish there were more little girls to make them for in our life, as Syd can only wear one for trick or treating, and she wants to wear the one pictured above (with 100 yards of tulle!!!!) So if anyone needs a tutu.....you know where to come now!

2 comments:

Karen said...

How much are you charging for them? They are precious, friend! You are so talented.

~Abbey~ said...

i am working on my first efforts at this for Christmas gifts! i know where to go if i need any helps! :) great job!

About Me

My photo
This is our official family homepage. I hope to share pictures, thoughts, prayers, hopes, dreams, and maybe a few recipes too. I am married to my soulmate Shane, who is so good to me. We have two gorgeous, rambunctious, sweet, funny kiddos. Tyler is 8, and Sydney is 5. They keep us on our toes, and we are better in every way because of them! Life can be stressful and hectic at times, but we know that God has us exactly where He wants us to be- we are so blessed!

Followers