Saturday, July 11, 2009

More fun things to do.....

I have recently been told about another couple of fun places to visit around the Catawba Valley area. The first fun spot is Bouncin' Kids in Morganton. It's an indoor play center that has seven large inflatables (bouncy houses) and offers all day play for one price, just $8 per kid. This is a field trip we'll be taking on the next rainy day for sure!

The next idea is local festivals, particularly today there is a Blackberry Festival in Lenoir. It sounded really fun, with your usual festival foods and kiddie attractions, plus the crowning of a Little Miss Blackberry and a blackberry eating contest! And of course blackberries for purchase by the pint. I will do a little more research for other area festivals in the future, as these are always a good source of inexpensive family fun.

I love that this area has so much to offer!
You can never claim boredom if you just know where to look!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is our official family homepage. I hope to share pictures, thoughts, prayers, hopes, dreams, and maybe a few recipes too. I am married to my soulmate Shane, who is so good to me. We have two gorgeous, rambunctious, sweet, funny kiddos. Tyler is 8, and Sydney is 5. They keep us on our toes, and we are better in every way because of them! Life can be stressful and hectic at times, but we know that God has us exactly where He wants us to be- we are so blessed!

Followers