Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So, the tree and decorations are up. And the presents are bought and wrapped. The cards are selected and printed (but not addressed yet, unfortunately.) Yes, we are in the full swing of Christmas here at the Hasty house. One more jewelry show to submit, and then I will begin my week of baking baking baking!!! Sugar cookies, haystacks, pecan snowballs, oreo truffles.....mmmmmm. Yes, the stressful stuff of Christmas is over, and it's time to enjoy this beautiful and wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is our official family homepage. I hope to share pictures, thoughts, prayers, hopes, dreams, and maybe a few recipes too. I am married to my soulmate Shane, who is so good to me. We have two gorgeous, rambunctious, sweet, funny kiddos. Tyler is 8, and Sydney is 5. They keep us on our toes, and we are better in every way because of them! Life can be stressful and hectic at times, but we know that God has us exactly where He wants us to be- we are so blessed!

Followers